RP-1000 Residual Analyzer
The Eagle Microsystems RP -1000 Chlorine Residual
Analyzer utilizes digital electronics to optimize the
measurement of free or total residual chlorine in water
using probe technology.
The measuring element for chlorine residual is an
amperometric probe to simplify operation and
minimize maintenance. A rotameter and control valve
are provided to permit regulation of sample flow rate.
The monitoring instrument provides a two line by 16-
character LCD display chlorine residual in engineering
units and permits operator control and configuration
through a simple, 4-pushbutton operator interface.
Probes can be mounted as required for the
The instrument provides an isolated 4-20 mAdc
output and both high and low alarm contacts for
monitoring and control.
- Simple, user-friendly, menu-driven interface
- Easily readable LCD display
- 4-20 mADC and alarm outputs
- Field Programmable
- Flowmeter and valve for sample flow regulation
- Available in multiple free and total chlorine ranges
- Probe type sensors for ease of maintenance
Download a PDF Data Sheet